Do you need extra help with:
- Speaking and listening
- Preparing for a job - writing a CV or interview skills
- Using computers
- Preparing to sit the Driver Licence Theory Test
Did you know that employees can earn up to 20% more if they have better reading and writing skills? That's like an extra day's pay every week!
We might be able to help you earn Unit Standards and NCEA credits. Ask us about the Open Wananga Home-based learning courses we can support you with. Our partnerships with other organisations mean we can help you to get what's best for you and your whanau.
Come along to meet our friendly team
Call (09) 239 0316 to talk to us. It's never too late to give learning a try! More than 150 adult learners last year thought it was a great idea.
At Adult Literacy Franklin:
- Tuition is at no direct cost to the learner
- We offer small group or individual learning in a friendly environment
- You set your own learning goals and work at your own pace
- You can get support to work on what you need to learn
- We offer flexible hours and locations
- We have friendly, qualified and experienced tutors.
You can learn with us if:*
- You are a New Zealand citizen or resident
- You are over 16 years old
- You are not enrolled at secondary school.
*some conditions may apply